I also thank non-bloggers by giving comments on my blog after trying few dishes.
Before having a look on awards, I have some Vadai and Thayir Vadai for you all..
Now Comes the Award Ceremony....DrumRoll Please......
Thank You Kalai for Passing me bunch of awards. Kalai passed me YUM-YUM blog award, Yummy Blog Award, Thank You for Friendship award, Perfect Blend of Friendship, and Giant Bear Hug award.
Thanks a Lot Kalai...
Iam Passing the above awards all to
Cooking Pleasures, Parita, Priya and Bharathy Passed me Kreativ Blogger Award.
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:-
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Things About Me:
- I Write Tamil Poems.
- I Eat More Junk Food.
- I Hate to eat Fruits.
- I DayDream a Lot.
- Iam Night Owl.
- I Love to Travel Alone.
- I Love to Cook for my Brother, as he is the only one, who eats whatever i cook.
Now Iam Passing this Kreativ Blogger Award to
Thanks a Lot Girls for encouraging me.
Bharathy showered lot of awards with love on me, Giant Bear Hug, Brilliant Weblog, Inspiration Award, Beautiful Site Award, Scrumptious Blog Award, One Lovely Blog Award, Yum-Yum Blog Award and Best Blog Darts. Thanks Bharathy for the Love Showered on me.
Now Iam Passing all the above awards to
Kitchen Flavours passed me 360 degree Foodie Award, Thanks a Lot KF. Happy Ramzan Dear!!
Now Iam Passing the 360 degree Foodie Award to,
Ashwini Passed me Circle of Friends and Blogging with Purpose Awards. Thanks a Ton Ashwini.
Blogging with Purpose
Circle of Friends
Now I Pass on the Yummy Blog Award to
Kindly Take this Award from your Little Fan.
Renuka, Hema and Priya Sriram Passed me I Love Your Blog Award.
Thank You All, for making my Blog Proud. Thanks for the Honour to my Dear Blog.
Now for the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (Only if you like).
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blog
Now I Pass on I Love Your Blog Award to
I had been tagged by my Dear Mentor Bharathy.
**The rules of the Tag are : Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
So Iam tagging following blog friends. if you have already done the tag, leave it.
1. What is your current obsession?
Watching Serials and Eating Sweets.
2. What are you wearing today?
3. What’s for dinner?
Dosai - Radish Kurma.
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Few Baking Dishes.
5. What are you listening to right now?
Above Fan makes two different sound's. Iam Waiting to listen my Son Crying "Amma" after waking up.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I Learned techniques of Cooking from her blog. She is my Vitamin Tablet in this Blogosphere. I Love Her!!
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
In my Home Town Pondicherry.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cotton Chudi's and a Mudpot to have Cool Water.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
To my Grand Parents Home.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Hindi and Kannada to Teach my Son.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Live the Moment:)
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
13. What is your favourite colour?
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Every Dress which I did'nt Buy.
15. What is your dream job?
To Manage a Hospital, yes i did diploma in Hosp. Mgmt.
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Kumudham. (Tamil Magazine)
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Will Buy a Cycle.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? (Iam Changing this qtn.)
Which country you want to visit?
19. Who are your style icons?
Always Amala and Nathiya.
20. Describe your personal style.?
21. What are you going to do after this?
Clean the House, Toys are scattered throughout the Home.
22. What are your favourite movies?
Tamil - Idhayathai Thirudathey, Telugu - Bommarillu, English - Serendipity
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
a small pond's powder.
23. What inspires you?
Silence and Fresh Air.
24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Nice Bindi, Jasmine Flowers on tied Hair, Stiff Cotton Chudi's.
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
I will Buy New Clothes.
26. Coffee or tea?
Warm Milk with 2 tsp Sugar.
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I Prefer Loneliness.
28. What is the meaning of your name?
Lavi - Lion
29. Which other blogs you love visiting?
Every Blog Inspires me, I love my stay in every blog.
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
31. Favourite Food.
Sambhar Sadham and Thayir Sadham.
Sorry for collecting the awards so lately..
Congards to all Award Winners!
Enjoy your awards Girls!!