Mint and Curry Leave's are like twin sister's. You can pair them both in many of your dish'es. Both help's in digestion. Having Mint Leave's chutney once aweek is good for you. This chutney taste's little bitter, because of the curry leave's. but you should not mind it for a healthy reason. If you are a curry leaf lover like me, then you will definetly love this strong aromatic flavoured chutney.
Little tamarind, and coconut add's great taste to this chutney.
How to Prepare?
* Take a Cup of Mint leave's. Wash and saute them in a pan, till they shrink.
* A Cup of Curry Leaves should be washed.
* Have 1/4 cup of grated coconut and a bit of tamarind.
* Heat a tsp of oil in a Tadka pan, add a tsp of urad dal, and fry till it turn golden color. add these urad dal to mint leaves and curry leaves. add 3 dry Red Chilli's, grated coconut, salt to taste and 2 tbsp of water and grind them into a nice paste.
* Heat 1/4 tsp of oil in Tadka pan, add 1/4 tsp mustard seed's, let it pop and add it to the chutney/Thuvayal.
Mix these Thuvaiyal/Chutney with Rice, have rasam on top, for a perfect soothing onto your throat.