Blogging Teaches me a Lot. Iam trying to bake few goodies for my home nowadays. and this brownie is one such attempt. I have posted my first brownie recipe here. This time, it tasted more like a brownie, but i could'nt get fudge brownie's, i should try making it next time.
Ingredients: ( yields 12 sqaures)
- Dark Chocolate - 350 gms / 12 oz (Morde Dark chocolate i used 1 and half bar)
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup / 6 oz
- Butter - 100gms / 3.5 oz
- Castor Sugar / Powdered Sugar - 1/2 cup / 3 oz
- Walnuts - 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Egg's - 2
- Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
How to Prepare?
1. Melt the Dark Chocolate by double boiling method or microwave it for 90 secs in Microwave High.
2. Powder the Sugar by running the sugar in your mixer grinder. (do not powder very finely)
3. Bring the Butter to Room Temperature, by immersing the Butter with its carton in a bowl of water. replace the water twice or thrice, whenever it gets chilled. It takes around 10 minute's.
4. Now Beat the Butter with Sugar, using a hand whisk for about 3 minutes atleast.
5. Whisk the Egg's with Yolk's and keep aside. I use my mixie to whisk the egg's. its done in a minute.
6. Sift the Flour with Baking Soda, Bkaing Powder and pinch salt. Sift the flour for atleast three times.
7. Chop the Walnuts and keep aside.
8. Pre-Heat the oven for 10 minutes at the temperature of 180 C. / 350 F.
9. While the oven get's Pre-Heated,
Add the Melted Chocolate to the whisked Butter-Sugar Mix and blend the chocolate with a spatula.
Add the Whisked Egg's to the Chocolate-Butter-Sugar mix and mix well.
Also add the sifted flour and mix well. Now add the chopped walnuts and mix well.
10. Pour the Flour+Egg+Butter+Sugar mix to a Greased Baking Bowl. Bake in the Pre-Heated oven at 350F for about 20 minute's.
11. Cool the Baked Brownie's for about 30 minute's and then cut them into sqaure's.
* No Need to check for cooked, by inserting a tooth pick and ensuring it comes out clean.
Any suggestion's on how to get fudge brownie's.
Sending these Chocolate Walnut Brownie's to Cooking for Kids Event Orginated from Sharmi, now Hosted by Hema.