Get Ready with the Following To Prepare these Garlic Bread - Exotica
1. Round Shaped Breads (or) Cut the Sandwich Bread in Round Shape's - 6 breads
2. Garlic Flavoured Cheese - 2 tbsp's
3. Red Onion - 1
4. Tomato - 1
5. Capsicum / Bell Pepper - 5 spoons chopped
6. Green Chilli - 1
7. Butter - 1/2 tbsp
How to Prepare?
Chop the Onion, Tomato and Capsicum into small cubes. Finely Chop the Green Chilli.
Mix the chopped onion, tomato, capsicum and green chilli together. add little salt to taste to veggies and mix well.You can also add chopped Olives to it.
Apply butter on one side of the breads and toast them in a Pan on medium flame.
To the other side of the Bread, spread the garlic cheese and spoon in some veggies over the cheese spread on bread.
To Roast on Tava:
Place the Breads in tawa, with the toasted side facing the tawa. close the tawa with a lid and let the bread get toasted for 2-3 minutes at slow flame.
or Grill / Broil the Breads at 250C / 500F for 3-5 minutes.
After Grilling, let it cool for 2 minutes and serve Hot.
It tastes Great With Soups. Iam Sure, This will be a stunning appetizer's in Party. I prepared these Breads, without the cheese spread, and i liked this way much.
Toppings with Onion and Green Chilli
While serving for Kids Keep in Mind:
* Avoid Green Chilli's, as they may bite it. Little Pepper Powder can also be used instead of chilli's.
* You can also add cooked sweet corn kernels along the veggies.